What data do we collect?
SPT collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, birthdate)
- Marketing information (user online activity on SPT’s website, Facebook Page, and emails)
- Personal and health data — Only for SPT clients which includes: medical information, location data, direct and indirect health information/metrics, schedules, additional contact information)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SPT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Schedule a meeting or subscribe to the SPT Newsletter
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey
- Engage with SPT on Instagram, Facebook, email, SMS, and phone
- Use or view our website, Instagram, or Facebook via your browser’s cookies
- Cloud files that you have granted us access
- Sync your apps and devices to SPT’s platform
How will we use your data?
- To send you emails and messages that you requested
- To send you marketing material
- To manage your account
- To provide the service requested
- To share your information with the third parties you have authorized
SPT will keep all data collected indefinitely or until you request your data be removed.
SPT would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have agreed to receive marketing and you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SPT from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of SPT.
What are your data protection rights?
SPT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Ever user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request SPT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SPT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SPT to complete information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SPT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SPT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SPT’s processing of your personal data, under certain restrictions.
- The right to data protability – You have the right to request that SPT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We may charge you a fee for this service.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: fred@SailingPerformanceTraining.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit: allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Marketing information
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SPT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – SPT uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and the information about your browser, device, and your IP address. SPT sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: fred@SailingPerformanceTraining.com